Cele mai frumoase rochii

This year we plan to do the wedding, but the Lord had other plans for us and we will have a new baby . Wedding stay for next year.
Until then , I started looking for wedding dresses and we found some absolutely sensational . The best choice would be to buy a line wedding dresses from beformal because they are extraordinarily beautiful . After many hours spent on the site , I chose a model absolutely spectacular in every respect .




Because always I loved wedding dresses princess type I chose such a dress . The chosen model is more beautiful because although it has the top corsets . Backed lace bodice which dressed shoulders . Talia is marked by a thin strap with bow and dress down the ends with a beautiful embroidery. The back of the dress is lace and ends with a spectacular train .Certainly it will make me feel like a real princess me at my wedding .


















Because I found a beautiful a line wedding dress australia, I found a dress for the mother insane . Do you think I could forget it? Not. Only the bride's mother , right? After some research http://www.beformal.com.au/list/tea-length-mother-of-the-bride-dresses-c113362/
I chose the dress that I think will appeal to them. It will make a surprise mother of the bride dresses tea length . The dress is in two shades : black and cream with a tailored fit and having a jacket .





















A store designed especially for ladies , here you find the most beautiful dresses bride so , the party events of all kinds but also for mothers couple. Accessories and all you need to look spectacular at any event you attend.