StyleWe - o noua descoperire



As you know in recent months I started doing serious shopping online. It is true that most prefer to do shopping in stores from foreign stores than us.
Many think that the Chinese are worst of like quality, very fake , anyway those in our stores all of them come . I saw a lot of clothes, shoes and accessories, and abroad, and to us, except that our stores have prices 3-4 times higher than abroad.
So I prefer shops outside and I'm sure a lot of people like me proceed . Last month we discovered a new strain online store  StyleWe and browsed store shelves ,we remain impressed by what I saw. Of course , I made a small order to convince me that the products are of quality and deserve to make purchases from them when I need.


















I'm glad to be a woman , most shops outside are women. I do not know why, but I do not care . The store is dedicated to women with clothing (dresses, tops, outwear, skirts, pants, jumpsuits, knitwear, sportwear ) and handbags . It is not really hard to find what you're interested because they very well organized site categories. 
I really like that they have the same patterns of clothes as on other sites. From what I saw , I did not recognize even a model that will be on another site. Prices are plenty of acceptable and worth buying .



















In my wardrobe no short skirts, I do not know why, but really did not even one . As if to clear up this issue and if all my courage to try this type of skirts would not want to fail to wear them , so I'll choose black. Black mini skirts are easy to match and never out of trend. Black mini skirts are the perfect choice to be worn to any event less elegant or why not even an elegant event can be worn . On site you will find short skirts with floral prints , polka-dot , asymmetric , tapered , loose , etc.



How do you like my choices ? I made ​​curious to learn more about this new store ?


You can find them in social networks:


Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/stylewe/


StyleWe Blog: http://stylewereviews.blogspot.com/